This is the third new blog I've started today. I am procrastinating from doing work. I only meant to log on for a minute to check my email, but you know how it goes.
I meant to stop after creating the second blog, but now, as I was surfing and stumbling, and idea hit. And when an idea for a new blog hits, I just have to go with it.
The point of this blog: To showcase my favorite web find of the day, or week, or whatever frequency the circumstance strikes. A "web find" can be a website or just one single web page--one that I found amusing, interesting, helpful, well-designed, inspirational, ingenious, strange, absurd, weird or wacky, maybe even stupid. You get the point. An archive of quality content as seen through my eyes, or just anything I feel like commenting on. You may like my finds; you may not. I at least hope that this (soon-to-be) eclectic mix of web finds will entertain you for a while, as you too, perhaps, procrastinate from work.
As I surf and find, I will post. That said, let the findings begin as I debut (in my next post--look above) that one lucky duck that started it all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment